Penis Enlargement Remedy
5 huge mistakes You must avoid if you wamt to make Your penis bigger. Learn Now!
Natural Penis Enlargement Secrets!
Finally Revealed: The Easy, All-Natural Way To Increase Your Penis Size (Without Pills, Surgery or Pumps)…TONIGHT! Watch The Video Now!

Penis Enlargement: Masturbation and Premature Ejaculation - Angela's Blog

Penis Enlargement: Masturbation and Premature Ejaculation - Angela's Blog - Welcome back, My amazing Not Impotence readers. Nice to meet You again, today. Here, now. In this article titled, Penis Enlargement: Masturbation and Premature Ejaculation - Angela's Blog, you might find interesting information about what You looking for. Hopefully, the content from my Masturbation article Premature Ejaculation article will bring you many advantages both in work and in life. Enjoy Your readings. ^_^

Title : Penis Enlargement: Masturbation and Premature Ejaculation - Angela's Blog
URL Link : Penis Enlargement: Masturbation and Premature Ejaculation - Angela's Blog

Related Articles:


Penis Enlargement: Masturbation and Premature Ejaculation - Angela's Blog


The argument between the two, masturbation and premature ejaculation, has been going on still, but don�t you think it�s time to lay it out in the open and look at the facts properly. Masturbation gets bombarded from all corners; religions frown on it, adults are queasy at the thought of their teens doing it and men and women do it in secret. But is there any credence to masturbation being the/a cause of premature ejaculation? For that matter, is there any credence to any of the bad things given over to premature ejaculation?

Masturbation Filthy and dirty Reputation
Masturbation has a filthy and dirty history; the root lays in the fact that ancient wise man thought that semen was a precious, limited fluid which was Impossible to retract linked to the thinking capacities of men.  Ancient doctors believed that masturbation will make men become dump and infertile. Of course, we know now that this is false, but the legacy of this thought remains in religion and in socialization.
Todays, people are torn between two schools of thought: one which speak out against masturbation as sinful and unhealthy and the other saying that masturbation is healthy and helpful. The former is where we can find things like masturbation causing premature ejaculation; in the latter camp, we have people using masturbation as a way to control premature ejaculation (though taken too far, it can contribute to delayed ejaculation). So what�s the deal?

There is a supernatural connection between masturbation and premature ejaculation, but the important question: Does Masturbation Cause Premature Ejaculation? NO. Absolutely not.

Masturbation by itself may not cause premature ejaculation, however there is still a connection between the two and it relates back to the social aspect of masturbation. Teenager who masturbate in an environment which as in thought on that sort of thing and do it anyway, do it quickly in order to get it over with quickly and before they get caught. Therefore this in turn becomes a habit which then contributes to the problem later in life when the man doesn�t want it to come so early anymore! In this case though, it is the negative social aspect which causes premature ejaculation, not masturbation!
So there you go; premature ejaculation is not caused by masturbation. Indeed, when used correctly, masturbation can help to cure premature ejaculation. So don�t worry about it anymore; masturbation isn�t causing the premature ejaculation problem you are suffering from!



Thus, this article entitled Penis Enlargement: Masturbation and Premature Ejaculation - Angela's Blog

Finally, You've reached the end of this Penis Enlargement: Masturbation and Premature Ejaculation - Angela's Blog article, We hope our blog post will bring many advantages for You. See you later in Our next blog post.

Now, You're reading Penis Enlargement: Masturbation and Premature Ejaculation - Angela's Blog with url link:http://notimpotence.blogspot.com/2012/03/penis-enlargement-masturbation-and.html

2 comments:

Alfreed Siang said...

Hello everyone, my name is ALFREED SIANG i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or his whataspp is +2348140654426

Alfreed Siang said...

Hello everyone, my name is ALFREED SIANG i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or his whataspp is +2348140654426








Hello everyone, my name is ALFREED SIANG i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or his whataspp is +2348140654426

Post a Comment